Thursday 10 March 2016

A Penguin Swims 8,000KM Every Year to See his Friend Who Saved His Life



Some stories are seems out of the world and completely speechless you with love tears falls from your eyes. Just like a Penguin and a man story, who loves is getting deeper day by day. Well everyone knows in Brazil that it’s illegal to keep wild animals as pets. However, in spite of fact what law may say, Dindim comes to live with his buddy who he met on the beaches of Brazil every year since 2011. The part time fisherman and retired bricklayer Joao Pereira de Souza found penguin, fully covered in Oil and near to death, nursed him back to health.  The 71 years old man realized, that South American Magellanic Penguin, didn’t want to go back and ultimately he finally did, De-Souza was amazed to see him return in next year and the years following. 

He Said, I never thought, he would come back, so I love the penguin like it’s my son and same expectations of Penguin loves me. Therefore, no one is permitted to touch him. The penguins lay on my lap, lets me give him showers allows me to feed him sardines and to pick him up.No one believe that he would return back, but my pet is coming back to visit me for past four years. During his bad illness days, we stayed 11 month together and then he disappeared, but kept coming back every year. He swims 8,000 km to do so just for me. So who would negate his affection and love? 

Therefore I love this penguins like a kid. When he sees me, he wags his tail like a dog and honks with delight.  Thus, the penguin believes Joao is part of his family and perhaps a penguin as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment