Friday 19 January 2018

Stunning Rare Bird’s Eye View of American Landscape


From mountains to the sea, stunning aerial pictures offer rare bird's-eye view of the landscape across the United States. Talented photographer “Jassen Todorov” took the aerial images of rivers, lakes and mountains to show a different angle to American life than skyscrapers and fast food outlets. Some of the destinations that have photographed from such a height include rock formations in Utah, the Sierra Nevada Mountains, Tiny Islands in Florida and Yosemite National Park.

Jassen Todorov said, I’ve been exploring the United States from above for the past four years - I love flying and photographing remote locations and most of them are not accessible by any other means. A far as me, flying is a spiritual experience and sharing these photographs with others gives me great pleasure. I fly my 1976 Piper Warrior airplane while photographing - it's a four seater 150 HP single engine plane. Therefore, so many astonishing places here in the US. We have remarkable deserts, mountains, glacier, lakes, canyons and man-made structures.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment